Lawsuit filed in California claims the woman and other juveniles were used as “sex slaves” in 2004
A woman has a filed a $100 million lawsuit in California federal court accusing Donald Trump of raping her three times when she was a teenager.
As first reported by Radar Online, admittedly a tabloid website, a woman in San Bernardino County, Katie Johnson claims in court documents that the New York billionaire and GOP front-runner forced her to “engage in various perverted and depraved sex acts by threatening physical harm to (Johnson) and her family.”
“The allegations are not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to solicit media attention or, perhaps, are simply politically motivated,” Trump Organization counsel Alan Garten said in a statement, “To be clear, there is absolutely no merit to these claims and, based on our investigation no evidence that the person who has made these allegations actually exists.”
Jeffrey Epstein, a former banker and convicted sex offender, is also named in the lawsuit, which was filed April 26 in the Central District of California. The plaintiff claims the sexual assaults occurred at a home owned by Epstein, and that he hosted “sex parties” which were frequented by Trump.
Johnson claims in the suit that a former employee of Epstein was a witness and can confirm her claims.
The lawsuit further details that Johnson and other juveniles were used by Trump and Epstein as “sex slaves” from June to September 2004, enticing her by the potential of a modeling career and financial compensation.
No criminal charges were ever filed against either defendant, but a copy of the court documents filed earlier this week can be viewed here:
The suit alleges further that following one round of abuse involving Epstein and Trump as they received massages from Ms. Johnson and another underage girl, the two men began to argue over who would take her virginity first.
The “party planner,” referred to in the documents as Tiffany Doe, was there to witness the incidents with Trump, stating “Tiffany Doe was physically present at each of the four occasions of sexual abuse by Defendant Trump upon the person of Plaintiff Johnson.”
There are certain oddities about the case – which is still developing – most notably being that Johnson filed the lawsuit pro se, meaning that she has elected to act as her own attorney. The listed address in Twentynine Palms, California, involves a residence that has been foreclosed and presently vacant.
A separate document alleging under penalty of perjury that she is Katie Johnson, the plaintiff claims she is presently unemployed.
Nonetheless, it is possible that all of this is true.
Jeffrey Epstein was previously accused and of running a “sexual abuse ring” which involved preying on and providing underage girls to high-powered clients, among them prominent businessman and politicians. While these claims were never able to be substantiated, he was convicted of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution in 2008, and subsequently sentenced to 13 months in prison.
Epstein had connections to Bill Clinton, which Donald Trump recently cited as evidence of Hillary Clinton’s inability to be trusted. Apparently Trump was unaware of his own verifiable connections to the registered sex offender.
Additionally, the lawsuit would not be the first person to accuse Donald Trump of rape or sexual assault. Earlier this year, Jill Harth confirmed that a 1997 lawsuit alleging that Trump touched her intimately without consent after her boyfriend George Houraney went into business with him was true, leaving her “emotionally devastated and distraught.”
The lawsuit was dropped in Manhattan the following month, suspiciously coinciding with a different legal dispute between Trump and Harth’s boyfriend over an alleged breach of contract relating to their beauty pageant venture.
On Wednesday, Trump’s counsel Michael Cohen told a reporter for Mail Online that there was “no truth” to the lawsuit’s allegations. “The plaintiff in the matter … would acknowledge the same,” Cohen was quoted as saying.
Yet when asked by the Guardian whether she stood by the allegations detailed in the lawsuit, the woman said in a text message: “Yes.” The woman, now a successful makeup artist in New York, declined to discuss the allegations in detail.
Cohen and a spokeswoman for Trump’s campaign did not respond to several requests from the Guardian for comment.
The copy of that lawsuit details claims that Trump engaged in hostile and offensive sexual behavior towards her from 1992-1997, including “groping” under her dress on several occasions, forcibly moving her to his daughter Ivanka’s bedroom in an attempt to have sex with her, and “repeatedly propositioning her for sex.”
After Trump business associates left, the defendant (Trump) over the plaintiff’s objections forcibly prevented plaintiff from leaving and forcibly removed plaintiff to a bedroom, whereupon defendant (Trump) subjected plaintiff to defendant’s unwanted sexual advances, which included touching of plaintiff’s private parts in an act constituting attempted “rape”
Additionally, Harth alleges that Trump used the American Dream Festival as a vehicle for seeking sex from beautiful women. Repeatedly referring to women publicly as “sex objects” and “great pieces of ass” Trump asked Harth to provide him access to a 17-year-old Czech contestant.
The only public comment that Trump at the time of the lawsuit was that it was “a desperate attempt to get me to settle,” in reference to her boyfriends business disputes.
This story is developing and will be updated as new details emerge.